12 Panel Drug Test Cup + ETG Strips
$99.75 – $329.00
FDA Approved / Clia Waived
Results in under 8 mins
This order comes with individual ETG strips***
|AMP, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC, MDMA, MET, MTD, OPI 300, OXY, THC, TCA + EtG|
- Our Drug testing urine cups are fast, easy to use, CLIA Waived, and FDA Approved.
- These one-step 12 panel urine drug test cups detect the presence of 12 drugs in human urine with 99% accuracy.
- Urine drug testing cups offer accurate results with convenience and speed.
- This 'rapid results' drug test cup offers simple to read results in as little as 5 minutes.
- They are designed to reduce mess with a no-drip screw top lid for effortless handling and extra security.
- Simple enough for testing in the home or office.
- Each cup contains a built-in temperature strip that is used to verify the person's urine.
The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels. Each drug testing cup has a 99% accuracy rate. Click the 'info tab' to learn what is on a 12 panel drug test.
This cup tests for ETG (Alcohol) Etg has an 80 hour+ detection time, where as regular alcohol test only approx 8 hours.
Alcohol is a depressant and should be used with caution.
FOR MORE INFO ON HOW DOES A DRUG TEST CUP WORK:
SEE OUR INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO
DRUG TEST IN BULK
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 3 in|
Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Fentanyl (FYL), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
CLIA Waived, FDA Approved
Cup testing Instructions
Drug Testing Instructions:
1. Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. The operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
Cutoff levels expressed as nanograms per milliliter (NG/ml) and set as follows:
Amphetamine 1000 ng/ml
Barbiturates 300 ng/ml
Benzodiazepines 300 ng/ml
Buprenorphine 10 ng/ml
Cocaine 300 ng/ml
Ecstasy 500 ng/ml
THC 50 ng/ml
Methadone 50 ng/ml
Methamphetamine 1000 ng/ml
Morphine 300 ng/ml
Opiates 2000 ng/ml
Oxycodone 100 ng/ml
Tricyclic Antidepressants 1000 ng/ml
PCP 25 ng/ml