12 Panel Drug Test Cup + ETG Strips
$94.75 – $379.00
FDA Approved / Clia Waived
This order comes with individual ETG strips***
|AMP, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC, MDMA, MET, MTD, OPI 300, OXY, THC, TCA + EtG|
- Our Drug testing urine cups are fast, easy to use, CLIA Waived, and FDA Approved.
- These one-step 12 panel urine drug testing kit detect the presence of 12 drugs in human urine with 99% accuracy.
- Urine drug testing cups offer accurate results with convenience and speed.
- This 'rapid results' drug test cup offers simple to read results in as little as 8 minutes.
- They are designed to reduce mess with a no-drip screw top lid for effortless handling and extra security.
- Simple enough for testing in the home or office. Ideal for drug testing in the workplace, random drug testing, mobile drug testing, drug testing in schools, DOT random drug testing, drug testing labs, treatment centers and more.
- Each cup contains a built-in temperature strip that is used to verify the person's urine.
The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels. Each drug testing cup has a 99% accuracy rate. Click the 'info tab' to learn what is on a 12 panel drug test.
This cup tests for ETG (Alcohol) Etg has an 80 hour+ detection time, where as regular alcohol test only approx 8 hours.
Alcohol is a depressant and should be used with caution.
FOR MORE INFO ON HOW DOES A DRUG TEST CUP WORK:
SEE OUR INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO
Contact us directly to buy Drug Tests In Bulk
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 3 in|
Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Fentanyl (FYL), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
CLIA Waived, FDA Approved
Cup testing Instructions
Drug Testing Instructions:
1. Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. The operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
Cutoff levels expressed as nanograms per milliliter (NG/ml) and set as follows:
Amphetamine 1000 ng/ml
Barbiturates 300 ng/ml
Benzodiazepines 300 ng/ml
Buprenorphine 10 ng/ml
Cocaine 300 ng/ml
Ecstasy 500 ng/ml
THC 50 ng/ml
Methadone 50 ng/ml
Methamphetamine 1000 ng/ml
Morphine 300 ng/ml
Opiates 2000 ng/ml
Oxycodone 100 ng/ml
Tricyclic Antidepressants 1000 ng/ml
PCP 25 ng/ml