13 Panel Drug Screen w/ Adulterants
|AMP/ 1000, OPI /300, MET/ 1000, BZO /300, COC /300, MTD/ 300,
OXY /100, BUP /10, MDMA/ 500, THC/ 50, BAR /300, TCA/1000, FYL/ 20
& 3 adulterations Specific Gravity, pH, and Creatinine
FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1 800-921-8241
- Testing Instructions
- Delivery & Shipping
- Instruction video
- Product Insert
- Drug tested
- Reviews (3)
Ovus Medical product description:
Drug Testing Instructions:
1. Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. The operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Amphetamines||AMP||1-2 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Barbiturates||BAR||1-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||1-2 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||2-6 Days||10 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Ecstasy||MDMA||2-4 Days||500 ng/mL|
|Fentanyl||FYL||2-3 Days||20 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||5+ Days||50 ng/mL|
|Methadone||MTD||1-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||2-4 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||OXY||1-3 Days||100 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||TCA||2-7 days||1000 ng/ml|
3 adulterations ADLTX (Specific Gravity, pH, and Creatinine)
Delivery & Shipping
Same Day Shipping Monday-Friday
If you ordered through USPS, your label may not appear in their system for up to three days after they receive the package. The same thing can happen with FED Ex orders, despite the fact that they almost always appear in their system the night before they are dispatched. Please contact us if you have any queries about the progress of your order, and we will look into it.FED EX uses 'business' days (Monday-Friday) for making air deliveries, so you'll get your package the next 'business' day after it's been shipped. Orders placed after 3:30 p.m. EST are not shipped the same day, therefore Next Day orders placed after 3:30 p.m. will be shipped the next business day.Within one business day of placing your order, you will receive an email with your tracking number. It's possible that you didn't receive this email because it was entered improperly, forwarded to your spam folder, or was blocked. If you have not received this email, please contact us by phone or email and we will gladly update you on the progress of your shipment.Returns for unused items are accepted as long as they are placed within 30 days of the purchase date. If the shipping is free at the time of order, we will incur a cost for each order that is dispatched, and you will be repaid the value of your order once we receive the returned goods, minus the shipping costs.
13 Panel Drug Screen w/ Adulterants
Ovus Medical offers perfect drug testing cups. Fast, easy and convenient urine drug testing for all major industries including the workplace.
What’s on a 13 panel drug test:
Adulterants (ADLTX), Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Fentanyl (FYL), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Phencyclidine (PCP)
- This urine drug testing kit gives results in under 8 mins
- Fully Integrated One -Step Urine Drug Testing Cup
- Built-In Temperature Strip and Adulterants for Specimen Validity
- Highest Quality for an Affordable Cup
- Up to 99% Accurate Results in Minutes
- Test for 3 Adulterants: Specific Gravity, pH, Creatinine
- Ideal for drug testing in the workplace, drug testing in schools, government agencies, clinical labs and more.
What are adulterants in drug testing?
The 13-panel drug test with adulterants from Ovus Medical looks for three adulterants: creatinine, specific gravity, and pH. The use of adulterants in a drug test aids in the detection of any blown of a urine sample. It also reduces false negatives caused by blown.
The three adulterants in this 13 panel drug test:
Creatinine concentrations below 45 mg/dL is used as a determinant if a urine specimen has been physiologically or non-physiologically dilute and if a corresponding negative drug result is valid.
Specific Gravity (SG)
Along with creatinine levels, specific gravity identifies any dilution of the urine specimen.
Helps detect high PH, or acidic adulterants in the urine specimen
Specimen adulteration is the manipulation of a sample that may cause false-negative test results for the presence of drugs of abuse. Common adulterants in drug testing that may affect drug testing are water, soap, bleach, vinegar, oxidants, and salt. As a result, it is recommend that when a corporation apply a drug testing program, they didn’t corporate ‘adulterant testing’ in their lab panel and fast drug testing.
- The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
- Each drug testing cup has a 99% Exactly rate.
- Click the ‘Info & Shipping tab’ to learn what is on this 12-panel drug test.
Our multi-screen cups can also benefit from unemployment drug testing and drug testing in the workplace. Taking the required steps to ensure a drug-free workplace is a sensible move for any company facility or group, and drug test results may be obtained in as little as 5 minutes.
Does Acid show up on a 13 panel drug test?
Does suboxone show up on a 13 panel drug test?
Yes, the 13 panel urine drug test cup can detect the presence of Suboxone. Positive results will show as BUP for Buprenorphine which is the primary ingredient of Suboxone.