Heroin Drug Test
$0.79 PER STRIP
PACK OF 25
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1 800-921-8241
Heroin Drug Test (MAM6)
- Ovus Medical's heroin drug test results are fast, easy, and convenient.
- Heroin drug test results available in 5 minutes
- Accurate drug testing
- Urine drug testing
- Cut off of 10 ng/ml
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
6 MAM or 6 acetyl morphine is a metabolite of heroin. By itself, heroin is difficult to detect. It's because it has a short half-life of 30 minutes. Heroin can stay in the body for two to twenty-four hours. The presence of 6 MAM in the body is a definitive indication that the person has used heroin.
What shows up as heroin on drug test?
Heroin, and several other illegal substances, falls under the drug classification -“opiate”. Most standard multi-panel urine drug tests will test for opiate use but cannot which specific drug is responsible for the positive result.
What is Heroin?
Heroin is a very addictive drug with no known medical use. It is considered a Schedule 1 Controlled Substance. Heroin is illegal in the US. Heroin brings about a euphoric feeling and a sense of relaxation, causing the user to crave it repeatedly. Since heroin is hard to detect in the body, medical professionals alternatively look for its longer staying metabolite, the 6-MAM or 6-monoacetylmorphine. Therefore, the 6-MAM test is useful for detecting heroin abuse.
How to drug test for heroin?
Urine drug testing is the most effective. This urine drug test strip will give heroin drug test results with 99% accuracy.
What can one do for Heroin addiction treatment?
Various treatments are available for heroin use disorder, including medications, both behavioral and pharmacological. Both approaches help reestablish a degree of normalcy to a person's brain function and behaviors. This often results in increased employment rates and a lower risk of HIV and other diseases and illegal behavior. Research shows that using both behavioral and pharmacologic treatments at the same time can be most beneficial. A heroin treatment center is highly recommended for anyone suffering a heroin abuse disorder.
How long does heroin stay in your system?
Urine: Up to three days
Saliva: Up to 24 hours
Forensic use only - This device is intended solely for use in employment and insurance testing and does not include test systems intended for Federal drug testing programs (e.g., programs run by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the Department of Transportation (DOT), and the U.S. military.
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 in|
25 in pack
|Drug tested filter|
Strip testing Instructions
6 MAM Test Strips Procedure
- First, remove the urine 6 MAM drug test strip from the sealed pouch and use it within one hour
- Second, immerse the strip into the urine with the arrow pointing towards the urine
- Third, take the strip out after 15 seconds and lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
- Finally, read the result in 5 minutes.
How To Interpret 6 MAM Test Strip Results
Positive: Only one colored band appears, in the control region (C). No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: NEGATIVE: Two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region (C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Control band fails to appear. Results from any test which has not produced a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor.