PPX Testing Strips
Our Propoxyphene testing strips are easy and convenient to use.
PPX test strips enable users to perform Propoxyphene testing with complete ease.
- FDA Approved
- The PPX test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our PPX testing strips possess a cutoff level of 300 µg/mL.
- Detection time: 6h to 2 days (depend on use level)
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
What does PCP stand for?
Can i take Propoxyphene with aspirin?
The combination of these products with aspirin/caffeine/propoxyphene may lead to serious side effects, including death. Aspirin/caffeine/propoxyphene may cause stomach bleeding. Alcohol use combined with aspirin/caffeine/propoxyphene may increase your risk for stomach bleeding.
How long does pcp stay in your system?
- Urine Test: One to two weeks
- Blood Test: 24 hours
- Saliva Test: 24-48 hours
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 in|
25 in pack