S 13 Panel Urine Drug Test Cup w/ Fentanyl
$3.99 – $329.00
FORENSIC USE ONLY (Due to Fentanyl)
Please see below for additional information
|AMP 1000, OPI 300, MET 1000, BZO 300, COC 300, MTD 300,
OXY 100, BUP 10, MDMA 500, THC 50, BAR 300, PCP 25, FYL 200
FREE SHIPPING over 25 cups
Forensic use only due to the Fentanyl in this cup - This device is intended solely for use in employment and insurance testing and does not include test systems intended for Federal drug testing programs (e.g., programs run by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the Department of Transportation (DOT), and the U.S. military.
This Cup Tests For: Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Fentanyl (FYL), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
- Ovus Medical's Serenity 13 Panel Drug Testing kits are fast, convenient and easy to use.
- These one-step Serenity 13 panel urine drug test cups detect the presence of 13 drugs in human urine with 99% accuracy.
- Urine drug testing cups offer accurate results with convenience and speed.
- Due to the presence of Fentanyl, they are for Forensic Use Only.
- This 'rapid results' drug test cup offers simple to read results in as little as 5 minutes.
- They are designed to reduce mess with a no-drip screw top lid.
- Simple enough for testing in the home or office.
- Each cup contains a built-in temperature strip that is used to verify the person's urine.
- Ovus Medical is your one stop shop for drug testing supplies.
The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
Each drug testing cup has a 99% accuracy rate.
Click the 'Info & Shipping tab' to learn what is on this 13 panel drug test.
How accurate are home drug test kits?
Our drug testing kits have a 99% accuracy rate. You can see the results within approximately two minutes or less.
For best results, we recommend evaluating the urine specimen 5 minutes after the drug test. Do not assess after 10 minutes. Keep the drug test kit stored in a temperature-controlled area with 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit.
Remove the seals only when ready to use.
What Does a 13 Panel Drug Test test for?
Our 13 Panel Drug test cup is a multi-panel drug test. It can detect multiple substances in a single procedure. The test will screen 13 drugs: AMP, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC, MAMP (MET), MDMA, MTD, OPI300 (MOP), OXY, THC, PCP & FYL (Fentanyl)
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 3 in|
Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Fentanyl (FYL), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Tricyclic Antidepressants (TCA)
Forensic Use Only
Cup testing Instructions
Drug Testing Instructions:
1. Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. The operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||TCA||1000 ng/mL|