Oxycodone Drug Test – OXY
$0.59 PER STRIP
Oxycodone Drug Test – OXY FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1800-921-8241
Cutoff Level:100 ng/ml
- Strip testing Instructions
- Delivery & Shipping
- Instruction video
- Product Insert
- Forensic Use
- Reviews (3)
Ovus Medical product description:
|Drug tested filter|
Strip testing Instructions
Instructions for Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Only one colored band appears, in the control region (C). No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: NEGATIVE: Two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region (C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Control band fails to appear. Results from any test which has not produced a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.
Delivery & Shipping
Same Day Shipping Monday-Friday
If you ordered through USPS, your label may not appear in their system for up to three days after they receive the package. The same thing can happen with FED Ex orders, despite the fact that they almost always appear in their system the night before they are dispatched. Please contact us if you have any queries about the progress of your order, and we will look into it.FED EX uses 'business' days (Monday-Friday) for making air deliveries, so you'll get your package the next 'business' day after it's been shipped. Orders placed after 3:30 p.m. EST are not shipped the same day, therefore Next Day orders placed after 3:30 p.m. will be shipped the next business day.Within one business day of placing your order, you will receive an email with your tracking number. It's possible that you didn't receive this email because it was entered improperly, forwarded to your spam folder, or was blocked. If you have not received this email, please contact us by phone or email and we will gladly update you on the progress of your shipment.Returns for unused items are accepted as long as they are placed within 30 days of the purchase date. If the shipping is free at the time of order, we will incur a cost for each order that is dispatched, and you will be repaid the value of your order once we receive the returned goods, minus the shipping costs.
What is Forensic use only?
Forensic Use Only devices are meant to be sold for research purposes only. The FDA does not regulate these devices, and they are solely to be used as screening instruments. Please send the device to a laboratory for confirmation if more information is needed about the results of a forensic use only drug test.
Courts, police departments, probation/parole offices, juvenile detention centers, prisons, jails, correction centers, and other law enforcement organizations, as well as laboratories or other establishments that provide forensic testing for these institutions, are all eligible users.
Forensic Applications Only gadgets are not designed, tested, manufactured, or labeled for use in other settings such as clinical diagnostics or the workplace.
What does it mean when something says “For Forensic Use Only”?
This indicates that the drug testing gadget has not received FDA 510k approval. This type of drug test should not be used for job screening, pain management screening, or any other reason. These tests are only used in law enforcement, prisons, the military, and other government institutions to test for drugs.
What products are included in this category?
Some saliva/oral drug detection products are only meant to be used in forensic situations. Furthermore, some specialty tests (such as our K2/Spice drug test) are designed exclusively for forensic use. This category could possibly include other screening equipment. Any forensic-only equipment on our site will be explicitly stated on the product page.
Oxycodone Drug Test
- Within five minutes, the oxycodone opiate drug test strips offer results.
- The cutoff threshold for our Oxycodone strips is 100 ng/ml.
- Oxycodone Drug Test 99% perfect
- Accurate drug testing
- Drug tests in the urine
- This oxycodone urine test is completely safe and perfect.
Opioid pain relievers can help manage pain when other treatments do not provide enough relief.
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, depend, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home, office or workplace.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Oxycodone Drug Test Accurate. Our test strips provide an perfect rate of 99%.
Does oxycodone show up on drug test?
Oxycodone Drug Test – Only opiates, amphetamines, benzodiazepines, cocaine metabolite, and methadone metabolite are detected in a conventional urine drug test (UDS). Fentanyl, hydromorphone, oxycodone, and buprenorphine tests, for example, must be requested separately and specifically.
If the patient is just taking this, arrange a urine drug test as well as an oxycodone urine screen. The test for opiates should be negative, but oxycodone should be positive. A positive opiates test means the patient is most likely using morphine, codeine, or heroin.
Opioids have serious risks, including misuse and abuse, addiction, Extra dose, and death. Naloxone can help reverse opioid overdose to prevent death. The abuse and misuse of oxycodone can lead to overdose and death.
Will oxycodone test positive for opiates?
This Drug Test – A common misconception many people have in regards to testing for this it can be properly detected with the standard opiate (OPI 300) test strip. Although oxycodone (Oxycontin, Percocet, Endocet, Roxicodone) are considered to be opiates, the structure of oxycodone is not close enough to be detected by the standard opiate (OPI 300) test strip.
Forensic Use Only