Gabapentin Test Strips (25 pack) – GAB
|Product sold: 25 strips|
|$54.75 per box||$52.25 per box||$49.75 per box||$47.25 per box||$44.25 per box|
|$2.29 each||$2.09 each||$1.99 each||$1.89 each||$1.79 each|
|Bulk discounts will be applied automatically with quantity.|
Get Gabapentin Test Strips, convenient to use, our GAB test strips enable users to perform Gabapentin testing with complete ease and without seeking assistance.
- The GAB test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our GAB testing strips possess a cutoff level of 2000 ng/ml.
23 in stock
Gabapentin is the active substance of Neurontin (and generics). A drug used as anticonvulsant, analgesic and anxiolytic.
After treatment with gabapentin, withdrawal symptoms can be observed. Which is why it is necessary to gradually reduce the doses at the end of treatment, but also to check with this urine test that the person has well ceased all consumption.
Instructions for Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands as to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a nonabsorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not atttempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To InterpretTest Strip Results:
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 1 in|