10 Panel Drug Test
$3.99 – $269.00
FDA APPROVED / CLIA WAIVED
|AMP, BUP, BZO, COC, MAMP (MET), MDMA, MTD, OPI300 (MOP), OXY, THC|
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
FOR BULK INQUIRIES CALL 1800-921-8241
10 Panel Drug Test
Ovus Medical offers reliable and accurate drug testing with our FDA Approved / Clia Waived 10 panel urine drug test. Our cups are easy and convenient to use. Easy peel-off label lets you read results clearly and quickly.
Use our efficient and affordable cups for your drug testing needs whether its in the workplace, clinical setting, or probation, and have confidence because your results are 99% accurate.
10 panel urine drug test kit:
- Urine drug test pee cup
- This urine drug test cup gives results in under 8 mins
- Shelf life is 2 years from the date of manufacture.
- Up to 99% accuracy
- Includes Celsius/Fahrenheit temp strip
- Lock lid, no leakage
- No-drip screw top lid
- Drug testing urine cups are quick and ultra easy to use.
- 10 Panel drug test cups are CLIA Waived, and FDA Approved.
- 10-panel urine drug test kits detect the presence of 10 drugs in human urine with 99% accuracy.
- This drug testing kit is simple enough for testing in the home or office.
- The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
- Ideal for drug testing in schools, company drug testing, on-demand drug testing, unemployment drug testing, DOT random drug testing, first responders and anyone who may need to be tested.
What does a 10 panel drug test test for?
Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET),
Click the 'Cup Testing Instructions' tab on this page to learn how to use a 10-panel drug test.
You can also read our blog on how to understand drug testing results.
Ovus Medical is your best source for wholesale drug testing supplies. Feel free to contact us any time for more info.
Does Methadone show up on a 10 panel drug test?
Yes it does. This morphine-like substance shows up on a 10 panel drug test.
Does Suboxone show up on a 10 panel drug test?
One of the questions typically asked by our customers is a list of the most commonly abused drugs. They say it will help them understand what those substances are, their detection times, side effects and symptoms of overdose so employers can identify employees who use drugs before or during working hours. This information will also helpful for rehab owners so they can create treatment programs that best suits new patients.
Will fentanyl show up on a 10 panel drug test?
Does a 10 panel drug test for alcohol?
For alcohol testing please see our ETG urine test cartridges.
Click Here for a Quick Guide to Clia Waived Tests
Is a 10 panel cup cost effective?
A 10 Panel Urine Drug Test is one of the cheapest ways to check if a person is using illicit drugs. It is the popular choice for pre-employment drug testing because the price is right. It can be customized and ordered as a lab-based urine drug test or as an instant test.
Can a 10 panel drug test detect synthetic urine?
The 10 panel drug test can detect synthetic urine using specimen validity testing. SVT determines if a specimen is a human urine. Synthetic urine is essentially water that has been fortified with various constituents such as creatinine, salts, and yellow coloring to make it appear as normal human urine and pass standard tests.
Cup testing Instructions
Drug Testing Instructions:
1. Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. The operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL|