12 Panel Drug Test Cup w/ Adulterants
$5.99 – $329.00
FDA Approved / CLIA Waived
Results in under 8 mins
|AMP, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC, MAMP (MET), MDMA, MTD, OPI300 (MOP), OXY, THC & 3 adulterations ADLTX (Specific Gravity, pH, and Creatinine)|
FREE SHIPPING over 25 cups
- Fully Integrated One -Step Urine Drug Testing Cup
- Built-In Temperature Strip and Adulterants for Specimen Validity
- Highest Quality for an Affordable Cup
- Up to 99% Accurate Results in Minutes
- Test for 3 Adulterants: Specific Gravity, pH, Creatinine
Specimen adulteration is the manipulation of a sample that may cause false-negative test results for the presence of drugs of abuse. Common adulterants that may affect drug testing are water, soap, bleach, vinegar, oxidants, and salt. Therefore, when a company adopts a drug-testing program, it is recommended that they include ‘adulterant testing’ in their lab panel and instant drug screening.
- The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
- Each drug testing cup has a 99% accuracy rate.
- Click the 'info tab' to learn what is on this 12-panel drug test.
Our multi-screen cups can also benefit employers in the workplace. Help take the necessary measures to ensure a drug-free workplace is a worthwhile move for any business establishment or organization and enable them to have drug test results within 15 minutes.
Learn more about Adulterants.
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 3 in|
Adulterants (ADLTX), Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY)
CLIA Waived, FDA Approved
Cup testing Instructions
Drug Testing Instructions:
1. Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. The operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||1000 ng/mL|
|Tricyclic Antidepressants||TCA||1000 ng/mL|