- All in one cup. The cups themselves are highly accurate and reliable. You do not need any other tests or materials – everything you need to perform is in this one cup. Results are clear to read, with little room for uncertainty. This 'rapid results' drug test cup offers simple to read results in as little as 5 minutes. They are designed to reduce mess with a no-drip screw top lid for effortless handling and extra security. Simple enough for testing in the home or office.
14 Panel Drug Test Cup w/ EtG, FYL, TML
$7.99 – $439.00
Results in under 8 mins
Forensic Use only – due to Fentanyl
|AMP, BAR, BUP, BZO, COC, MAMP (MET), MDMA, MTD, OPI300 (MOP), OXY, THC, TRA, EtG & FYL (Fentanyl)|
FREE SHIPPING over 10 cups
14 Panel Drug Test Cup
- This 14 Panel Cup is quick, reliable, and simple to use. Cut-off levels of each drug conform to SAMHSA’s guidelines. The 14 panel cups are ideal for pain management, drug addiction screening, home and office use.
- Each Test cup also comprises a built-in temperature strip that is used to authenticate the donor’s urine. As a result, this will let you have the ability to tell whether the urine is authentically collected and has the correct body temperature or if they’re using synthetic urine that’s not up to proper temperatures.
Keep the drug test kit stored within 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit regulated conditions. Remove the seals only when ready to use.
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 3 in|
Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Benzodiazepine (BZO), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Ecstasy (MDMA), Ethyl Glucuronide (EtG), Fentanyl (FYL), Marijuana (THC), Methadone (MTD), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY), Tramadol (TRA)
Cup testing Instructions
- Bring the 14 Panel EtG Drug Test Cup, specimen, and/ or controls to room temperature (59-78 degrees F) before use. Be sure to store at refrigerated temperatures. Remove the cap from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the body label.
- The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start the timer immediately after use.
- The operator checks the cap for tightness and no leak drop.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 2-4 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. Make sure to read the test result after a time interval of 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
Reading Test Results
Two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control regions © and another band appears in the test region (T)
Cutoff levels expressed as nanograms per milliliter (NG/ml) and set as follows:
Amphetamine 1000 ng/ml
Barbiturates 300 ng/ml
Benzodiazepines 300 ng/ml
Buprenorphine 10 ng/ml
Cocaine 300 ng/ml
Ecstasy 500 ng/ml
THC 50 ng/ml
Methadone 50 ng/ml
Methamphetamine 1000 ng/ml
Morphine 300 ng/ml
Opiates 2000 ng/ml
Oxycodone 100 ng/ml
Tricyclic Antidepressants 1000 ng/ml
PCP 25 ng/ml