6 Panel Drug Test
$2.99 – $199.00
FDA APPROVED / CLIA WAIVED
|AMP, BAR, BUP, COC, (OPI/MOR), OXY
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1800-921-8241
6 Panel Drug Test
At Ovus Medical we offer reliable, accurate, FDA Approved 6 panel drug testing cups. Our drug test cups are designed to be easy to use. Reliable and accurate drug testing kits. You can feel confident that your results will be 99% precise! Our drug testing supplies go through rigorous guidelines through agencies such as FDA, CLIA, and SAMHSA. New lower cut-off levels make this the ideal urine drug test for drug screening and pain management.
What is a 6 panel drug test?
Easy to Use with Fast and Accurate Results Within Minutes
- This 6 panel drug testing kit will show results in under 8 mins
- These urine drug testing cups are fast and easy to use.
- They are CLIA Waived, and FDA Approved.
- These one-step 6 panel urine testing cups detect 6 drugs in human urine with 99% accuracy.
- Useful in random drug testing or scheduled drug testing.
- Ideal for drug testing in the workplace, drug testing in schools, treatment centers, drug testing labs.
- Ovus Medical is your one-stop shop for wholesale drug testing supplies.
- This Clia Waived Drug Test Cup is a perfect solution to fast and easy drug testing needs.
Amphetamine, Oxycodone, Benzodiazepines, Buprenorphine, Cocaine, Opiates/Morphine
Ovus Medical's urine drug testing cups offer accurate drug testing results with convenience and speed. This 'rapid results' drug test cup offers simple to read outcome in as little as 5 minutes. Cups are designed to reduce mess with a no-drip screw top lid for effortless handling and extra security. Simple enough for testing in the home or office. Each cup contains a built-in temperature strip used to verify the person's urine. Get your drug test cup results in 5 minutes.
Our 6 panel urine drug testing cup is the ideal drug test in many different testing applications from pre-employment testing to probation drug testing, clinical laboratory testing and more.
Our 6-panel drug testing cup is CLIA-waived and FDA-approved. This POC (Point-of-Care) urinalysis cup is easy and provides fast results. It's an affordable solution and is trusted by companies, institutes, schools, government facilities, and similar organizations for its reliability and accuracy.
- The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
- Each drug testing cup has a 99% accuracy rate.
- Click the 'Shipping & Info tab' to learn what is on this 6 panel drug test.
How to read a drug test cup:
Drug test cups results are indicated by the colored bands on each cup.
Go to the Cup Testing Instructions tab on this page for full directions.
Does alcohol show up on a 6 panel drug test? No, a 6 panel drug test cup doesn't detect alcohol because it does not include EtG testing. EtG stands for ethyl glucuronide, the substance that gives users that intoxicating feeling. If you want to test for alcohol, check the 13 panel, 14 panel, and 16 panel drug test cups that contain this substance.
Does a 6 panel drug test detect fentanyl?
What does a 6 panel drug test test for?
AMP, BAR, BUP, COC, (OPI/MOR), OXY
Does alcohol show up on a 6 panel drug test?
It does not. Ovus Medical sells several other tests that do in fact test for alcohol / Etg. Certain urine drug tests strips and urine drug test cups test for alcohol. See the following list:
14 Panel Drug Test Cup w/ Alcohol
16 Panel Drug Test Cup w/ EtG
Cup testing Instructions
Urine drug testing cups Instructions:
1. Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. The operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level|