8 Panel Drug Test
$3.59 – $259.00
FDA APPROVED / CLIA WAIVED
|AMP, BUP, BZO, COC, MAMP (MET),
OPI300 (MOP), OXY & THC
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99.00
FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1800-921-8241
- Testing Instructions
- Delivery & Shipping
- Instruction video
- Product Insert
- Drug tested
- Reviews (3)
8 Panel Drug Test
You may be confident that your results will be 99 % accurate at Ovus Medical. Our drug testing supplies are subjected to strong and rigorous requirements set by agencies such as the FDA, CLIA, and SAMHSA. With new lower cut-off levels, this urine drug test is appropriate for drug monitoring and pain management.
This eight-panel drug test cup is a complete one-step testing kit.
Our 8 panel test cup offers quick, consistent results clinicians, workplaces, and government officials trust.
8 Panel Drug Test Cup
- Ovus Medical's drug testing kits are convenient, fast, and simple to use.
- Results in under 5 mins
- Provides hospital grade with precise results
- CLIA Waived, and FDA Approved.
- These one-step 8 panel urine drug testing cups detect the presence of 8 drugs in human urine with 99% accuracy.
- This 'rapid results' drug test cup offers simple to read results in as little as 5 minutes.
- Accurate drug testing
- Designed to reduce mess with a no-drip screw top lid for effortless handling and extra security.
- Simple enough for testing in the home or office.
- Each cup contains a built-in temperature strip that is used to verify the person's urine.
- The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
- Each drug testing cup has a 99% accuracy rate. The best accurate drug testing in the industry.
- Ovus Medical has all your drug testing supplies for accurate drug testing.
What does an 8 panel drug test test for:
Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Marijuana (THC), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY)
What do the colors mean on a drug test cup?
See our detailed instructions under the "Cup Testing Instructions" on how to use and read your drug test cup and to learn what is a 8 panel drug test.
- Click the "Cup Testing Instructions" tab to learn what is on an 8 panel drug test.
- This is an FDA Approved and Clia Waived Rapid Drug Test.
- Keep the drug test kit between 36 and 78 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the seals only when you're ready to utilize the product.
Can you re-use a drug test cup?
No. All drug test cups are for a one time use only. They are disposable and should be discarded when finished using.
Does an 8 panel drug cup test for alcohol?
No, alcohol is not detected on an 8 panel drug test cup because it does not include EtG testing. EtG (ethyl glucuronide) is a metabolite of ethyl alcohol when processed by the liver in the human body. Etg indicates consumption of alcohol. Check 14 panel urine drug test cups that detect this substance.
Urine collection for a drug test is quick and simple. Because men and women have distinct anatomies, obtaining urine samples differs slightly. As a result, it is critical to collect the urine sample in the right manner.
Do muscle relaxers show up on 8 panel drug test?
Muscle relaxers like Benzodiazepines(BZO) and Barbiturates(BAR) will show on the 8 panel urine drug test. These drugs act as central nervous system depressants and have sedative and musculoskeletal relaxant properties. The 8 panel urine drug test cup is ideal for checking the presence of these substances.
While test results are usually either just positive or negative, a diluted drug test result may appear. It's important to know what that test result means and what can be done to prevent it. Learn more about diluting drug tests.
Check out our 8 Panel Cup & Fentanyl Strips 'Bundle Package' Here
Drug Testing Instructions:
- Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
- The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- The operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level|
Delivery & Shipping