8 Panel Urine Drug Test Cup
$2.99 – $259.00
FDA Approved / CLIA Waived
|AMP, BUP, BZO, COC, MAMP (MET),
OPI300 (MOP), OXY & THC
FREE SHIPPING over 25 cups
- Ovus Medical's drug testing kits are convenient, fast, and easy to use.
- Results in under 8 mins
- CLIA Waived, and FDA Approved.
- These one-step 8 panel urine drug test cups detect the presence of 8 drugs in human urine with 99% accuracy.
- This 'rapid results' drug test cup offers simple to read results in as little as 5 minutes.
- Accurate drug testing
- Designed to reduce mess with a no-drip screw top lid for effortless handling and extra security.
- Simple enough for testing in the home or office.
- Each cup contains a built-in temperature strip that is used to verify the person's urine.
- The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
- Each drug testing cup has a 99% accuracy rate. The best accurate drug testing in the industry.
- Ovus Medical has all your drug testing supplies for accurate drug testing.
What do the colors mean on a drug test cup? Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips.
See the Cup Testing Instructions tab on this page for detailed instructions.
Click the 'Info & Shipping' tab to learn what is on an 8 panel drug test.
This is an FDA Approved and Clia Waived Rapid Drug Test.
Keep the drug test kit stored within 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit regulated conditions. Remove the seals only when ready to use.
At Ovus Medical, you can feel confident that your results will be 99% precise! Our drug testing supplies go through rigorous guidelines through agencies such as FDA, CLIA, and SAMHSA. New lower cut-off levels make this the ideal urine drug test for drug screening and pain management.
How to read a urinalysis?
Please refer to our Drug Testing Cup instructions in the Cup Testing Instructions box on this page or watch our Drug Testing Videos.
Can you re-use a drug test cup? No. All drug test cups are for a one time use only. They are disposable and should be discarded when finished using.
Read our Blog: "How To Read A Drug Test Cup"
WHAT DOES A URINE DRUG TEST DETECT
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 3 in|
Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Marijuana (THC), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY)
CLIA Waived, FDA Approved
Cup testing Instructions
Drug Testing Instructions:
- Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
- The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- The operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level|