8 Panel UA Drug Test Cup
$4.69 – $259.00
(FDA Approved / CLIA Waived)
Results in under 8 mins
|AMP, BUP, BZO, COC, MAMP (MET),
OPI300 (MOP), OXY & THC
FREE SHIPPING over 25 cups
Our 8 panel POC (Point-of-Care) drug testing cups are fast, easy to use, CLIA Waived and FDA Approved. These one-step 8 panel urine drug test cups are immunoassay technology to detect the presence of multiple drugs and metabolites in human urine within 99% accuracy. Immunoassay urine drug tests offer accuracy, convenience and speed without the need for time-comsuming and costly clinical analysis.
These multi-panel drug screening test cups are recommended when drug use is suspected but the specific drug of abuse is not necessarily known - and when results are needed quickly. This rapid results drug test cup offers qualitative, visual and easy to read results in as little as 5 minutes.
They are ergonomically designed to reduce mess and they feature a no-drip screw top lid for effortless handling and extra security. Technologically designed for professional use but simple enough for testing in the home or office. The all-inclusive test requires no additional equipment or training. Each cup contains a built-in temperature strip that is used to authenticate the donor’s urine. The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels. New lower cut-offs make this the ideal urine analysis test for pain management and addiction screening. Each drug testing cup possesses a 99% accuracy rate. It's a fully integrated and self contained screening cup.
Keep the drug test kit stored within 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit regulated conditions. Remove the seals only when ready to use.
8 PANEL DRUGS TESTED:
Drug Testing Instructions:
- Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
2. Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
3. Donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
4. Operator checks the cap for tightness.
5. Remove the peel-off label.
6. Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. A green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degree F (32-38 degree C).
7. Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
8. Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 3 in|
Cutoff levels expressed as nanograms per milliliter (NG/ml) and set as follows:
Amphetamines 1000 ng/ml
Benzodiazepines 300 ng/ml
Buprenorphine 10 ng/ml
Cocaine 300 ng/ml
THC 50 ng/ml
Opiates 2000 ng/ml
Morphine 300 ng/ml
Oxycodone 100 ng/ml
Methamphetamine 1000 ng/ml