8 Panel Drug Test Cup
$4.69 – $259.00
FDA Approved / CLIA Waived
Results in under 8 mins
|AMP, BUP, BZO, COC, MAMP (MET),|
OPI300 (MOP), OXY & THC
FREE SHIPPING over 25 cups
Ovus Medical's Urine Drug Testing Cups are fast, easy to use, CLIA Waived, and FDA Approved. These one-step 8 panel urine drug test cups detect the presence of 8 drugs in human urine with 99% accuracy. Urine drug testing cups offer accurate results with convenience and speed.
This 'rapid results' drug test cup offers simple to read results in as little as 5 minutes. Designed to reduce mess with a no-drip screw top lid for effortless handling and extra security. Simple enough for testing in the home or office. Each cup contains a built-in temperature strip that is used to verify the person's urine.
The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels. Each drug testing cup has a 99% accuracy rate.
Click the 'info tab' to learn what is on a 8 panel drug test.
This is an FDA Approved and Clia Waived Rapid Drug Test.
Keep the drug test kit stored within 36 degrees and 78 degrees Fahrenheit regulated conditions. Remove the seals only when ready to use.
WHAT DOES A URINE DRUG TEST DETECT
|Dimensions||5 × 3 × 3 in|
Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Marijuana (THC), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY)
CLIA Waived, FDA Approved
Cup testing Instructions
Drug Testing Instructions:
- Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
- The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- The operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level|