|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Detection time||Cut-Off Level|
|Amphetamines||AMP||1-2 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Benzodiazepines||BZO||1-2 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Buprenorphine||BUP||2-6 Days||10 ng/mL|
|Cocaine||COC||2-4 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Marijuana||THC||5+ Days||50 ng/mL|
|Methamphetamine||mAMP (or MET)||2-4 Days||1000 ng/mL|
|Morphine||OPI||2-3 Days||300 ng/mL|
|Oxycodone||OXY||1-3 Days||100 ng/mL|
8 Panel Drug Test
$3.59 – $259.00
FDA APPROVED / CLIA WAIVED
|AMP, BUP, BZO, COC, MAMP (MET),
OPI300 (MOP), OXY & THC
FREE SHIPPING over $99.00
8 Panel Drug Test
At Ovus Medical, you can feel confident that your results will be 99% accurate! Our drug testing supplies go through rigorous guidelines through agencies such as FDA, CLIA, and SAMHSA. New lower cut-off levels make this the ideal urine drug test for drug screening and pain management.
This cup tests for: Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Marijuana (THC), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY)
Drugs detected and cut off: AMP/ 1000, OPI /300, MET/ 1000, BZO /300, COC /300, MTD/ 300,
OXY /100, BUP /10, MDMA/ 500, THC/ 50, BAR /300, PCP /25,
FYL/ 20, EtG/500, KRA/500, TCA/1000
Drugs Tested | Detection Time | Cut-Off Levels
What do the colors mean on a drug test cup? See our detailed instructions under the "Shipping & Info Tab" on how to read your drug test cup.
- Ovus Medical's drug testing kits are convenient, fast, and simple to use.
- Results in under 8 mins
- CLIA Waived, and FDA Approved.
- These one-step 8 panel urine drug testing cups detect the presence of 8 drugs in human urine with 99% accuracy.
- This 'rapid results' drug test cup offers simple to read results in as little as 5 minutes.
- Accurate drug testing
- Designed to reduce mess with a no-drip screw top lid for effortless handling and extra security.
- Simple enough for testing in the home or office.
- Each cup contains a built-in temperature strip that is used to verify the person's urine.
- The cup is extremely sensitive and affiliates to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
- Each drug testing cup has a 99% accuracy rate. The best accurate drug testing in the industry.
- Ovus Medical has all your drug testing supplies for accurate drug testing.
- Click the 'Info & Shipping' tab to learn what is on an 8 panel drug test.
- This is an FDA Approved and Clia Waived Rapid Drug Test.
- Be sure to keep the drug test kit stored within 36-78 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Remove the seals only when you are ready to use.
8 Panel Drug Test
How to read a drug test cup?
Please refer to our Drug Testing Cup instructions in the Cup Testing Instructions box on this page or watch our Drug Testing Videos.
Can you re-use a drug test cup? No. All drug test cups are for a one time use only. They are disposable and should be discarded when finished using.
Does an 8 panel drug cup test for alcohol? No, alcohol is not detected on an 8 panel drug test cup because it does not include EtG testing. EtG (ethyl glucuronide) is a metabolite of ethyl alcohol when processed by the liver in the human body. Etg indicates consumption of alcohol. Check 14 panel urine drug test cups that detect this substance.
Collecting urine for a drug test is quick and easy. Since men and women have different anatomies, there is a slight difference in getting urine samples. Therefore, the important thing is to follow the proper way to collect the urine sample.
Do muscle relaxers show up on 8 panel drug test? Muscle relaxers like Benzodiazepines(BZO) and Barbiturates(BAR) will show on the 8 panel urine drug test. These drugs act as central nervous system depressants and have sedative and musculoskeletal relaxant properties. The 8 panel urine drug test cup is ideal for checking the presence of these substances.
While test results are usually either just positive or negative, a diluted drug test result may appear. It's important to know what that test result means and what can be done to prevent it. Learn more about diluting drug tests.
What do the colors mean on a drug test cup? Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips.
See the Cup Testing Instructions tab on this page for detailed instructions.
Check out our 8 Panel Cup & Fentanyl Strips Bundle Package Here
Amphetamine (AMP), Barbiturates (BAR), Buprenorphine (BUP), Cocaine (COC), Marijuana (THC), Methamphetamine (MET), Opiates (OPI/MOR), Oxycodone (OXY)
CLIA Waived, FDA Approved
Cup testing Instructions
Drug Testing Instructions:
- Be sure the drug test cup, specimen, and/ or controls are at room temperature (59-78 degrees) Remove the cup from the sealed pouch and use it as soon as possible.
- Have the donor date and initial the label on the cup.
- The donor provides a urine specimen in the drug testing cup and screws the cap on top of it. Start timer immediately.
- The operator checks the cap for tightness.
- Remove the peel-off label.
- Check the temperature strip label at 4-5 minutes after specimen collection for the fresh urine specimen. Green color will appear to indicate the temperature of the urine specimen. The proper range for an adulterated specimen is 90-100 degrees F (32-38 degree C).
- Drug test results are indicated by the presence or absence of colored band(s) in the result area of the test strips. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 8 minutes as the test is then invalid.
- Positive test results must be confirmed by another drug testing method. Send the cup and urine specimen intact to a toxicology laboratory for confirmation.
|Drug Name||Abbreviation||Cut-Off Level|