Barbiturate Drug Test
Ovus Medical's Barbiturate urine testing strips are easy and convenient to use. BAR urine test strips enable users to perform Barbiturate testing with complete ease. No assistance is necessary. Barbiturates are central nervous depressants. They reduce the activity of nerves, causing muscle relaxation.
- The BAR test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our BAR testing strips possess a cutoff level of 300 ng/ml.
- Accurate drug testing.
- Urine drug test.
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
Some of the common barbiturates street names are:
Barbs, Downers, Sleepers, Stumblers, Yellow Jackets, Red Dolls, Tootsies, Rainbows.
What exactly are Barbiturates?
Barbiturates are central nervous depressants. They reduce the activity of nerves causing muscle relaxation. They can reduce heart rate, breathing, and blood pressure. All barbiturates affect gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA), a neurotransmitter (chemical) that nerves use to communicate with one another.
What are barbiturates uses?
- anxiety and sedation related to surgery (if other drugs are not effective)
- insomnia (rarely)
- seizures (if other drugs haven’t worked)
- tension headaches
- traumatic brain injury (TBI)
Are diazepam barbiturates?
The most common benzodiazepines include diazepam (Valium), alprazolam (Xanax), lorazepam (Ativan), temazepam (Restoril), and clonazepam (Klonopin)
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 in|
25 in pack
|Drug tested filter|