Fentanyl Test Strips
$2.99 – $29.75
AS LOW AS $0.49 PER STRIP
FREE SHIPPING OVER $99
FOR BULK PRICING CALL 1 800-921-8241
Fentanyl Test Strips
- Fentanyl Urine drug test strips are used to spot the presence of Fentanyl.
- The Fentanyl urine test has a 99% accuracy.
- Results within 5 mins.
- The results are 99% accurate.
- Fentanyl urine test strips are highly sensitive and strictly adheres to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
- This Fentanyl test kit is ideal for random drug screening, drug testing in the workplace and urine drug testing in schools.
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and precise. Our urine drug test strips are 99 percent accurate, so you can be assured that your drug testing will always be safe, dependable, and precise.
- It's simple to use. There's no need to wait—just dip it in the urine sample and obtain results in a few minutes.
- Convenient. In the privacy of your own home or workplace, these test strips are quick and simple to use.
- Affordable. All of our urine drug screen tests are affordable and may be purchased in bulk for a discount.
- Accurate. Our test strips have a 99 percent accuracy rate.
Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid-related to the phenylpiperidines. FYL is approximately 100 times more potent than morphine. The agent is highly lipid-soluble and rapidly crosses the blood-brain barrier. This is reflected in the half-life for equilibration between the plasma and cerebrospinal fluid of approximately 5 minutes for fentanyl. There is a high risk of overdose with Fentanyl. Opioid overdoses are currently the main driver of drug overdose deaths.
What is fentanyl?
Fentanyl is an opioid that is used as a pain medication together with other medications for anesthesia. Fentanyl is also used as a recreational drug, often mixed with heroin or cocaine. It has a rapid onset, and its effects generally last under two hours.
How long does fentanyl stay in your system?
Fentanyl will generally show up on a urine test between 24-72 hours after last use with the presence of fentanyl.
Is fentanyl an opioid?
Yes, Fentanyl is an opioid used as a pain medication.
What does fentanyl look like?
Forensic Use Only
This test is exclusively intended for use in Criminal Justice and Law Enforcement testing purposes. It does not include testing intended for Federal Drug Testing programs. This drug test is not FDA cleared.
|Drug tested filter|
Strip testing Instructions
Instructions for Fentanyl Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid. Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.