Fentanyl Drug Test Strips
- The simple Fentanyl Urine drug test strips can spot the presence of Fentanyl.
- 99% accuracy.
- Results within 5 mins.
- The results are 99% accurate.
- Fentanyl urine test strips are highly sensitive and strictly adheres to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
- This drug tetsing kit is ideal for random drug testing, drug testing in the workplace and drug testing in schools.
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid-related to the phenylpiperidines. FYL is approximately 100 times more potent than morphine. The agent is highly lipid-soluble and rapidly crosses the blood-brain barrier. This is reflected in the half-life for equilibration between the plasma and cerebrospinal fluid of approximately 5 minutes for fentanyl.
What is fentanyl?
Fentanyl is an opioid that is used as a pain medication together with other medications for anesthesia. Fentanyl is also used as a recreational drug, often mixed with heroin or cocaine. It has a rapid onset, and its effects generally last under two hours.
How long does fentanyl stay in your system?
Fentanyl will generally show up on a urine test between 24-72 hours after last use.
Is fentanyl an opioid?
Yes, Fentanyl is an opioid used as a pain medication.
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 in|
25 in pack
Strip testing Instructions
Instructions for Fentanyl Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid. Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.