Strips video tutorial:
Fentanyl Test Strips
|Product sold: 25 strips|
|$32.25 per box||$27.25 per box||$24.75 per box||$23.75 per box|
|$1.29 each||$1.09 each||$0.99 each||$0.95 each|
|Bulk discounts will be applied automatically with quantity.|
13086 in stock
- The simple Fentanyl Urine test strips can spot the presence of Fentanyl. 99% accuracy. Results within 5 mins.
- Results are 99% accurate.
- Fentanyl urine test strips are highly sensitive and strictly adheres to SAMHSA cutoff levels.
Fentanyl is a synthetic opioid related to the phenylpiperidines. FYL is approximately 100 times more
potent than morphine. The agent is highly lipid soluble and rapidly cross the blood-brain barrier. This is
reflected in the half-life for equilibration between the plasma and cerebrospinal fluid of approximately 5
minutes for fentanyl.
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 1 in|
25 in pack
Strip testing Instructions
Instructions for Fentanyl Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid. Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.