Strips video tutorial:
GHB Strips – gamma-hydroxybutyric acid
PER PACK OF 25 STRIPS
|Product sold: 25 strips to a pack|
|$49.75 per box||$47.95 per box||$45.95 per box|
|$1.99 each||$1.92 each||$1.84 each|
|Bulk discounts will be applied automatically with quantity.|
747 in stock
- The GHB test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our GHB testing strips possess a cutoff level of 10-50 µg/mL.
|Dimensions||6 × 1 × 1 in|
25 in pack
Strip testing Instructions
GHB Test Strips Procedure:
1. Remove the GHB test strip from its sealed pouch, or remove from the canister, and use it as soon as possible. For the best results, the test should be performed within an hour. The canister should be closed tightly after removing any strips.
2. Hold the gamma-hydroxybutyric acid test strip by the end, where the product name is printed. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
3. Holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. After the test has finished running, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read in 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results: