How to use Kratom Test strips
- Remove the Kratom test strips from the sealed pouch and remember to use them within an hour of their removal
- Hold the test strip vertically and immerse it into the urine sample with the arrow pointing downwards (towards the urine specimen)
- Immerse the strip in the urine for a duration of at least 15 seconds before taking it out. Lay the strip flat on a clean, dry, non-absorbent surface.
- You can read the result in 5 minutes
- The Kratom test strip Yields a positive result when concentration of Mitragynine exceeds the 300 cut-off level
- The Kratom test yields a negative result when it Detects (-)-Mitragynine 300ng/ml & 7-Hydroxymitragynine 500ng/ml
What is Kratom
- Kratom is an herbal drug which is often promoted in the U.S. as a “legal” psychoactive substance. Mitragynine is the main active alkaloid ingredient in the plan which is mainly responsible for its effects. Mitragynine is responsible for stimulating opioid-like activity in the brain, and it reduces pain response. Active components of Kratom, on reaching the brain of the user, influence mood and anxiety, and they have been shown to create a euphoric effect similar to what happens with the use of other psychoactive drugs like opium or heroin.