Ritalin Drug Test Strip
$1.49 PER STRIP
FOR BULK ORDER PRICING CALL 1800-921-8241
Cutoff Level: 150 Μg/Ml
Detection Time: 24 to 36 hours after the last dose
- Strip testing Instructions
- Delivery & Shipping
- Instruction video
- Product Insert
- Forensic Use
- Reviews (1)
Ritalin Drug Test
- MPD (Ritalin) Strips - Methylphenidate
- The MPD test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our MPD drug test possess a cutoff level of 150 µg/mL.
- Ovus Medical methylphenidate drug test kits are fast and easy.
- Results in 5 minutes.
- Forensic Use Only.
- Accurate drug testing.
- Bulk pricing available.
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
How To Use
Ovus Medical's Methylphenidate drug test strips are designed for the determination of methylphenidate substance in human urine. Methylphenidate is commonly known as Ritalin, which is an instant-release racemic mixture. MPD is a prescription stimulant commonly used to treat Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder or ADHD.
Does Ritalin show up on a drug test?
Ritalin will show up on this urine test strip as it is designated to detect that Ritalin. However, Ritalin is not an amphetamine, therefore it will not show up as an amphetamine on a standard drug test. This does not mean that it will not show up on a drug test at all. Ritalin is detectable on drug tests for a relatively short amount of time, but the actual length of time depends on the drug test that is being administered and the severity of the Ritalin abuse disorder.
What are the Methylphenidate side effects?
Ritalin side effects:
- Decreased Appetite
- Difficulty Sleeping
- Dry Mouth
- Excessive Sweating
- Intense Abdominal Pain
How accurate are MPD test strips?
Ovus Medical's MPD strips have an accuracy rate of 99%.
How long does Ritalin (methylphenidate) last?
The medicine gets into your system slowly, and the effects can last up to 12 hours. One pill in the morning is meant to help manage your ADHD symptoms through the whole school or work day.
Forensic use only - This test is intended to be utilized exclusively for use in employment and insurance testing. It does not include testing systems intended for Federal drug testing programs (i.e: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the Department of Transportation (DOT), and the U.S. Military.)
|Drug tested filter|
Strip testing Instructions
MPD Strips – Ritalin Test Strips Procedure:
1. Remove the Methylphenidate test strip from its sealed pouch, or remove from the canister, and use it as soon as possible. For the best results, the test should be performed within an hour. The canister should be closed tightly after removing any strips.
2. Hold the Methylphenidate test strip by the end, where the product name is printed. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
3. Holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. After the test has finished running, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read in 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
Delivery & Shipping
Same Day Shipping Monday-Friday
If you ordered through USPS, your label may not appear in their system for up to three days after they receive the package. The same thing can happen with FED Ex orders, despite the fact that they almost always appear in their system the night before they are dispatched. Please contact us if you have any queries about the progress of your order, and we will look into it.FED EX uses 'business' days (Monday-Friday) for making air deliveries, so you'll get your package the next 'business' day after it's been shipped. Orders placed after 3:30 p.m. EST are not shipped the same day, therefore Next Day orders placed after 3:30 p.m. will be shipped the next business day.Within one business day of placing your order, you will receive an email with your tracking number. It's possible that you didn't receive this email because it was entered improperly, forwarded to your spam folder, or was blocked. If you have not received this email, please contact us by phone or email and we will gladly update you on the progress of your shipment.Returns for unused items are accepted as long as they are placed within 30 days of the purchase date. If the shipping is free at the time of order, we will incur a cost for each order that is dispatched, and you will be repaid the value of your order once we receive the returned goods, minus the shipping costs.
What is Forensic use only?
Forensic Use Only devices are meant to be sold for research purposes only. The FDA does not regulate these devices, and they are solely to be used as screening instruments. Please send the device to a laboratory for confirmation if more information is needed about the results of a forensic use only drug test.
Courts, police departments, probation/parole offices, juvenile detention centers, prisons, jails, correction centers, and other law enforcement organizations, as well as laboratories or other establishments that provide forensic testing for these institutions, are all eligible users.
Forensic Applications Only gadgets are not designed, tested, manufactured, or labeled for use in other settings such as clinical diagnostics or the workplace.
What does it mean when something says “For Forensic Use Only”?
This indicates that the drug testing gadget has not received FDA 510k approval. This type of drug test should not be used for job screening, pain management screening, or any other reason. These tests are only used in law enforcement, prisons, the military, and other government institutions to test for drugs.
What products are included in this category?
Some saliva/oral drug detection products are only meant to be used in forensic situations. Furthermore, some specialty tests (such as our K2/Spice drug test) are designed exclusively for forensic use. This category could possibly include other screening equipment. Any forensic-only equipment on our site will be explicitly stated on the product page.