Ritalin Drug Test
MPD (Ritalin) Strips - Methylphenidate
- The MPD test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- Our MPD testing strips possess a cutoff level of 150 µg/mL.
- Ovus Medical drug testing kits are fast and easy.
- Accurate drug testing.
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
Ovus Medical's Methylphenidate drug test strips are designed for the determination of methylphenidate substance in human urine. Methylphenidate is commonly known as Ritalin, which is an instant-release racemic mixture. MPD is a prescription stimulant commonly used to treat Attention-deficit hyperactivity disorder or ADHD. MPD is a central nervous system stimulant. It affects chemicals in the brain and nerves that contribute to hyperactivity and impulse control. Methylphenidate treats attention deficit disorder (ADD), attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and narcolepsy.
What are the Methylphenidate side effects?
Ritalin side effects:
- Decreased Appetite
- Difficulty Sleeping
- Dry Mouth
- Excessive Sweating
- Intense Abdominal Pain
How much methylphenidate is lethal?
The average dose varies for children, but for adults, it is approximately 20-30mgs per day. It is generally recommended one does not exceed a dose of 60mg. However, some individuals could possibly require higher doses. This limit of 60 mg/day appears to be arbitrary and not based on clinical research.
How accurate are MPD test strips?
Ovus Medical's ETG strips have an accuracy rate of 99%.
How long does methylphenidate last?
The medicine gets into your system slowly, and the effects can last up to 12 hours. One pill in the morning is meant to help manage your ADHD symptoms through the whole school or work day.
What is methylphenidate used for?
Methylphenidate is used to control symptoms of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
Forensic use only - This test is intended to be utilized exclusively for use in employment and insurance testing. It does not include testing systems intended for Federal drug testing programs (i.e: Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA), the Department of Transportation (DOT), and the U.S. Military.)
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 in|
25 in pack
|Drug tested filter|
Strip testing Instructions
MPD Strips – Ritalin Test Strips Procedure:
1. Remove the Methylphenidate test strip from its sealed pouch, or remove from the canister, and use it as soon as possible. For the best results, the test should be performed within an hour. The canister should be closed tightly after removing any strips.
2. Hold the Methylphenidate test strip by the end, where the product name is printed. To avoid contamination, do not touch the strip membrane.
3. Holding the strip vertically, dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Do not immerse past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. After the test has finished running, remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read in 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.