Tramadol Testing Strips
TML test strips are easy and convenient to use. Our TML test strips enable users to perform Tramadol testing with complete ease and without seeking additional assistance.
- The TML test strips provide quick results within five minutes.
- CLIA Waived - FDA Approved
- Our TML testing strips possess a cutoff level of 100 ng/ml.
- Accurate drug testing.
- Fast and easy.
- Results in 5 mins
Drug Testing Strips; A simple solution
- Safe and accurate. Our urine drug test strips are 99% accurate; you can feel confident of safe, dependable, and precise drug testing at all times.
- Easy to use. Just dip it in the urine sample, and you’ll get results in a few minutes—no need to wait.
- Convenient. These test strips are fast and easy to use in the privacy of your home or office.
- Affordable. All our testing strips are economical and available in bulk with quantity discounts.
- Accurate. Our test strips provide an accuracy rate of 99%.
Tramadol is an opioid pain-relieving medication used to treat moderate and severe pain. It can be taken orally as well as by injection. Tramadol comes in both immediate-release and extended-release forms. Tramadol works by changing how the brain interprets pain. Essentially, the drug works in a similar way to endorphins in that it minimizes the pain messages sent to the brain.
What is Tramadol?
Tramadol is an opioid pain medication used to treat moderate to moderately severe pain.
What tramadol is used for?
Tramadol is used to treat moderate to severe pain. It is a very strong painkiller. Often used after an operation or a serious injury. It's also used to treat long-standing pain when weaker painkillers no longer work.
Can tramadol cause constipation?
Yes, constipation is one of the most common side effects. In studies, constipation was reported in 9% to 46% of patients. In some cases it may be severe.
- Internal procedural controls are included in the test. A colored band appearing in the control region(C) is considered an internal positive procedural control, confirming sufficient specimen volume and correct procedural technique.
- External controls are not supplied with this kit. It is recommended that positive and negative controls be tested as a good laboratory practice to confirm the TML test procedure to verify proper test performance.
|Dimensions||3 × 2 × 1 in|
25 in pack
CLIA Waived, FDA Approved
Strip testing Instructions
Instructions for Urine Test Strips
1. Remove the test strip from the unopened pouch and use it promptly to get the best and most accurate results. Ideally, the test should be conducted within one hour after removing the test strip from the package.
2. Carefully hold the test strip by the end where you can see the product name. Do not touch the strip membrane with bare hands to avoid contamination.
3. Dip the test strip upright in the cup comprising of the urine specimen for a minimum of 10-15 seconds. Be careful not to dip the strip past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
4. As you immerse the strip in the urine specimen, the test will begin to process and color will appear across the membrane.
5. After the test strip has finished processing, take out the strip from the urine specimen cup and place it on a non-absorbent flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. Within 3 minutes, you would be able to read the result. Do not attempt to interpret the outcome after 10 minutes.
How To Interpret Test Strip Results:
Positive: Positive test result is indicated as two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region(C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
Negative: Negative test result is indicated as only one colored band appears in the control region©. No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid: Please note that in case-control band fails to appear, the result shall be deemed as invalid.
Any result which has failed to produce a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor for assistance.