Tramadol Test Strips
TML Test Strips Procedure:
- Uses should remove the TML test strip from its sealed pouch or canister carefully, and use it as soon as possible. To get the best results, users should ensure that the test should be performed within an hour. Remember to close the canister tightly after removing any strips.
- Hold the TML test strip by the end, where the product name is printed. Remember to not to touch the strip membrane to avoid contamination.
- Always hold the strip vertically and dip the test strip in the urine specimen for at least 10-15 seconds. Be careful to not to immerse the test strip in the urine sample past the maximum line (MAX) on the test strip.
- After the test has finished running, take out remove the strip from the specimen and place it on a non-absorbent dry flat surface. Start the timer and wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read after 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
- Internal procedural controls are included in the test. A colored band appearing in the control region(C) is considered as an internal positive procedural control, confirming sufficient specimen volume and correct procedural technique.
- External controls are not supplied with this kit. It is recommended that positive and negative controls be tested as a good laboratory practice to confirm the TML test procedure to verify proper test performance.